IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the Royal Mail strike action there may be some delays with the delivery of orders.
Upon receipt of your order, we aim to dispatch all items within 2 working days. Your purchase will be delivered by the Royal Mail using the Tracked 48 Service and you can expect your parcel to be delivered within 2 working days of dispatch.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
UK purchases over £75: free
UK purchases under £75: £3.95
If you require an item more urgently, please telephone us on 01728 452229 and we will arrange an alternative method of delivery. Please note this may result in increased delivery charges.
We offer a click and collect option at the checkout. Please allow one working day for order processing when using this service.
Unfortunately due to Brexit and the COVID-19 pandemic the ability to offer Overseas orders is suspended until further notice.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your items within 28 days for a full refund or exchange. Goods must be unworn and in their original condition, complete with any labels and product packaging (ie shoe box).
If you are returning goods for a refund or exchange, you are responsible for the cost of return. If the goods are faulty upon delivery we will reimburse your postal costs.
1. There is no need to telephone us when sending us a return.
2. Complete the returns form that came with your initial delivery
3. Pack your parcel carefully and address to:
O&C Butcher (Outfitters) Ltd
129-131 High Street
4. Please take your parcel(s) to your nearest post office. Always retain a proof of postage. We are unable to compensate for parcels that are lost in transit.
5. When we receive your returned item(s) we will email you to confirm your return has been processed. You will receive your refund credit or exchange order (when in stock) within 2 to 3 weeks after you post the goods back to us.
Please note that refunds of items bought as presents can only be given to the original payer and if you decide to swap an item, we can’t stop the payer knowing.