Aldeburgh Christmas Festivities
Come to Aldeburgh on Saturday 7 December from 11am for a fantastic day of festive fun. The lights will be officially switched on at 4.30pm outside Fleur on the High Street.
We’re welcoming back the Band of the Royal British Legion to O&C Butcher from 2pm after they warmed so many hearts here last year. We’ll also be serving mince pies and mulled wine from 2pm at O&C Butcher and over the road at Fleur, Aldeburgh.
There will be tasty treats on offer elsewhere in the town plus lots of festive activities including:
- Victorian Christmas Market at the Church Hall
- Christmas Tree festival including carol singing with the Red House Scratch Choir at the Church
- Skating rink at the Jubilee Hall
- RNLI Lifeboat Launch to commemorate the 120th anniversary of the Aldeburgh Lifeboat Disaster
- Aldeburgh Museum’s Dickens Trail – Mr Pickwicks window quiz
- Santa will be in his Grotto at the Baptist Church on the High St
- Fairy tale reading at the Library
- The Muppet’s Christmas Carol will be on at Aldeburgh Cinema
This is just a small selection of what’s on offer – click on the programme below to see full details about what’s on when. You’ll also find leaflets in all the shops and make sure you follow the Aldeburgh Christmas Festivities Facebook page for more info.