Sales Assistant, Womenswear, Full or Part-time
This is a customer facing role with the main aim of delivering genuine, outstanding customer service at all times. Additionally, duties/requirements will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, taking ownership to resolve queries
- Collective responsibility to ensure shop is tidy, welcoming and well merchandised
- Gain product knowledge of our wide range of quality brands and products
- Processing of stock and deliveries
- Uphold and maintain Company values
There will be developmental opportunities for successful candidates looking to further their career in retail and move into managerial roles.
You’ll have a strong customer focus and be able to deal confidently with customers in a friendly and professional manner. A good communicator and team member, you’ll be enthusiastic and have high personal standards. Previous experience of clothing retail would be helpful, but not essential.
Competitive rates of pay and benefits including clothing allowance and work place pension, a great place to work and the chance to join a friendly, well-established business.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would
like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as
soon as possible to James Stacey: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.