Coronavirus Update for O&C and Fleur Customers
To all customers of O&C Butcher and Fleur, Aldeburgh –
17th March 2020
In this time of uncertainty, we would like to let customers know about the following:
- Until further notice it is business as usual at O&C Butcher and Fleur in Aldeburgh. Both shops remain open as per their standard opening hours.
- We have increased our regular cleaning and hygiene checks at both O&C Butcher and Fleur to ensure that the environment is as safe as possible for you to shop in.
- All of our staff have been advised to stay at home if they feel unwell to protect customers and their colleagues.
- If you as a customer feel unwell, we would appreciate it if you also took the necessary precautions as per the current Government Health Guidelines to keep other customers and our staff as safe as possible.
- If you are unable to come to Aldeburgh we have many of our products available on our website at www.ocbutcher.co.uk (this includes some of our Fleur brands). We offer free delivery for any purchases over £50.
- If you’re not comfortable using our website or if you can’t find what you’re looking for online then please do give us a call and we’ll be happy to take your order and payment over the phone. Our number is 01728 452229. As with online orders we offer free delivery for all phone orders over £50.
- We will use our social media channels and websites to notify our customers of any changes to opening hours.
If you have any queries or feedback please feel free to contact us by calling 01728 452229 or emailing email@example.com
Wishing you well at this challenging time,