FitFlop Ladies Blue Super T Canvas Sneaker
Free delivery when you spend over £50!
Meet this summer’s ‘must-have’ - the Super T sneaker.
In trend-friendly colours (choose from canvas, leather and suede) with streamlined design lines, simple seaming and a tailored toe-shape, it’s built with our new triple density BIOMIMETIXTM midsole, for an ultra-comfy feel on a sleek silhouette.
- Multi-density Microwobbleboard™ midsole increases the time that leg and bottom muscles are engaged with every step
- FOOTFLOAT™ technology diffuses high-pressure spots underfoot
- Reported by wearers to provide relief from plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, chronic back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis, restless leg syndrome, scoliosis and degenerative disk disease.
- Carries the APMA’s Seal of Acceptance
- FitFlop™ sandals were first created in 2007, after Dr David Cook and Darren James – both biomechanists at London South Bank University – collaborated with Marcia Kilgore (businesswoman and busy mum) to create the world's first muscle-activating flip flop. Over twelve million pairs have been sold since, and now they've branched out into clogs, sneakers, shoes and boots too.
- FitFlop footwear features a patent-pending Microwobbleboard™ midsole which can help increase the time that your muscles are engaged every single time you take a step.
Back to FitFlop