Hunter Original Adjustable Boot
HunterHunter at O&C Butcher If you’ve never worn a pair of Hunter Wellington Boots, there’s a chance you’re wondering what all the fuss is about. Wellies are wellies, right? As long as they keep your feet dry? Well, actually - no. Hunter is deservedly a breed apart when it comes comfort, not to mention style. Their boots are uniquely shaped and lined with quick-dry knitted nylon, atop a multi-layer cushioned sponge insole. As a result, they’re simply more comfortable than other waterproof boots, wherever you wear them. We’re delighted to provide two of Hunter’s best-loved ranges of boots for men and women at O&C Butcher, along with wonderfully cosy Hunter socks. Hunter Originals are boots that have been loved for generations. Shaped in Neoprene for warmth and comfort, Hunter Originals are available in a range of classic colours including olive, navy, brown and black. The Hunter Balmoral range, also formed from hard-wearing Neoprene, is more heavy-duty than the Original style and therefore ideal for walking, shooting and fishing. We offer a delightful range of colours in the women’s boots, in addition to the classic shades
Free delivery when you spend over £50!
Similar to the Hunter Original weelington boot this style comes with extra flexibility on the upper leg, the Adjustable is the Hunter boot of choice.
- A discreet gusset is concealed behind the buckle feature allowing for greater leg movement without restriction and a more generous fit
- The classic navy colour way forms the basis of any welly wardrobe and lends itself well to the colourful sock range
- Upper: vulcanised natural rubber construction
- Outsole: traditional calandered natural rubber sole
- Lining: quick dry knitted nylon lining
- Footbed: multi-layer cushioned sponge insole
- Weight: 1900 gms/pair (size 7)